Ecoquest Adventures & Tours specializes in organizing adventures and tours to interesting and exciting destinations in Puerto Rico. Our excursions include ziplining, canopy bridges, 8x8 vehicles and hiking. Ecoquest strives to promote the conservation of the Island's natural wonders. Our feature attraction is the Campo Rico Ziplining Adventure, which takes place in the breathtaking Hacienda Campo Rico 2,300 acre estate located only 5 minutes away from San Juan! We count with the only zipline tour in the whole caribbean landing at a bar, the unique hilltop MOJITO BAR!
Ecoquest specializes in customized tours for 3 to 24 participants. Our excursions include hotel pick-up, safety equipment and friendly bilingual guides. We are endorsed by Puerto Rico's Tourism Company and the Puerto Rico Hotel & Tourism Association. Ecoquest is member of the Professional Ropes Course Association and the Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association. Ecoquest’s tour guides are certified in First Aid and Risk Management. The positive testimonials of our excursions have made us earn the #1 position in TripAdvisor!
What sets Ecoquest apart from other zipline companies?
• Unique Zipline Packages (Including rappelling, canopy bridges and 8x8 vehicles.)
• Kid Friendly (Kids receive a FREE ‘Been There Done That ' certificate if requested.)
• Homemade Puertorrican Meal (Complete with dessert and bottled water.)
• Great Customer Service (Available 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.)
• Personalized Attention (We even call you by your name!)
• Professional Tour Guides (Certified in First Aid Training and Risk Management)
• Hi-Technology Ziplines (Using double cable and double pulley system)
• Distinct Endorsements and Memberships
(Including the Puerto Rico Tourism Association)
• Affordable prices
(Our first-class tours start at just $119pp + tax!)