In Ecoquest your safety is our uppermost priority. This is why we strictly implement our COVID Safety Protocols with the successfully proven guidelines of social distancing, rigorous sanitizing procedures, and daily health controls for our employees and customers. Ecoquest wants to provide the safest experience for our customers during and after the tour.
Ecoquest’s COVID Safety Protocols feature the following:
• Customers are recommended to use their face masks especially in the zipline platforms.
• All guides are recommended to wear their face masks.
• We will maintain 6' ft of social distancing at all times, except when issuing the gear, or when hooking and unhooking clients from the ziplines.
• Wash stations are available at the beginning, during and after the tour.
• Customers are recommended to bring their own sanitizer. Hand sanitizer is available before, during and after the tour.
• All safety equipment will be disinfected at the end of each tour and all equipment will be rotated between tours.
According to Puerto Rico Tourism Company’s COVID protocols all safety equipment is washed, sanitized and quarantined after every tour.
• Ecoquest’s safety equipment is rotated after each tour.
• For safety reasons we accept a limited amount customers per tour to be able to maintain a 6’ distance between persons. Ecoquest will make sure to count with enough guides to provide social distancing in the group.
• It is highly recommended to our customers and guides to clean their hands in our water stations and wash for at least 20 seconds. The frequent use of hand sanitizer is recommended for our customers and guides.
• The temperature of our employees will be monitored on a daily basis with a non-contact infrared digital thermometer.
Ecoquest counts with the following COVID-19 related certifications:
• Employers’ Auto-Certification - Control Plan for Exposition to COVID-19
issued by the Government of Puerto Rico - Dept of Labor and Human Resources, and Puerto Rico OSHA.
• Auto Certificate - Health & Safety Self-Compliance Program
Issued by the Puerto Rico Tourism Company.