• Participants must have a good physical condition.
• We accept participants between 7 and 68 years of age for our Campo Rico Ziplining Adventure and our Campo Rico Sunset Ziplining.
• Maximum weight allowed is 230 lbs. If the participant is 6" tall or taller we can accept up to 250 lbs. We accept a maximum waist line of 42". The is no minimum weight requirements, but if the participant weighs less than 70 lbs we do a tandem ride where the participant goes along one of our certified tour guides to make sure the participant makes it across the ziplines.
• Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies or any other health or physical condition which makes performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
• This activity in NOT recommended for participants afraid of heights. The participants are required to concentrate and follow instructions in order to accomplish the zipline courses safely.