Ecoquest, Inc. counts with the only certified zipline inspector in Puerto Rico to provide us with a full time in-house program since 2015 in the following areas:
• Daily, quarterly and annual inspection program for the park.
• Guide re-certification, monthly trainings and drills.
• Restructured Ecoquest daily management, guides and operating procedures.
• Implemented daily safety protocols and procedures during the tours.
• Equipment check program (daily & quarterly).
• Created a full time in-house maintenance crew.
• Tour guides receive 40 hours of training and must pass the exam to work as guides.
Ecoquest, Inc. created safety and operating procedures manuals with all the emergency protocols, procedures and training guidelines for our staff. No other adventure company in Puerto Rico has this type of organization and structure.
In October 2017 Ecoquest, Inc. created a partnership with Original Canopy Tour (OTC), the #1 zipline franchise in the world. Over 1.5 million guests have safely ziplined by using the professional technology of the Original Canopy Tour patented pending cables.
Ecoquest, Inc. currently works with Disney Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruise, Celebrity Cruises and Norwegian Cruise Line which all have approved our new protocols and safety procedures.